Year of build:
Price on Request
- Eligible for the Mille Miglia and Le Mans Classic
- Participant in the 1928 Mille Miglia
- With a very high Mille Miglia coefficient 1,75 (1,70 plus 0,05 “Fattore MM”)
- As a prewar, has the plus of positioning early on the Mille Miglia starting line
- Very innovative to be a car of the late 20s
- In 1928 Chrysler sent a Model 72 to compete at Le Mans in 1928, finishing third and fourth overall
- In 1928 Mille Miglia two Model 72 finished second and third in class respectively
A rare 1928 Chrysler 72 participant in the 1928 Mille Miglia, is just arrived.
The car is eligible in the Mille Miglia with the high Mille Miglia coefficient 1,75 (1,70 plus 0,05 “Fattore MM”)
More information will be online soon, in the meantime if you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact us.